Skip to content
- Information including policies and guides scattered throughout disparate sources, such as document stores and websites, and not easily discoverable, accessible nor maintainable.
- An accessible knowledge base, with access based on community role (staff, parent, student, public)
- Performant search capability
- Handbooks feature – allowing information to be organised and grouped logically and sequentially for members of the community, such as “New staff handbook”, “Senior School Parent Handbook”, etc.
- Currently over 1000 guides
- 36 Handbooks
- ~1000 requests for information daily
- Resulting in
- Fewer calls and requests to administration and support services
- Reduced time in support by being able to reference the KB