Skip to content
A new direction
- A shift away from semester based reporting to a continuous feedback model providing timely, targeted, and calculated feedback to students about their learning progress.
- A central interface to manage the creation of assessments, handle grading, feedback, and ultimately, parent messaging and views of learning progress.
- Value added for students and parents, being able to see view progress over time.
- End of semester reports are drastically simplified, reducing end of semester reporting burden.
- Define a summative task
- Define the rubric for the task
- Select Evidence of leaning attachments and links
- Grade the rubric
- Add evidence of learning
- Add a comment
- A single place where teachers can input affective grades for students they teach.
- Insights can be gained from related task engagement
- Synced to SIS (Synergetic) via scheduled task to be included in semester reporting.